From: rleif@rleif.com (Robert C. Leif)
Subject: Re: United States President Confidence Poll
Date: 19 Oct 2003 08:05:02 -0700
Date: 2003-10-19T08:05:02-07:00	[thread overview]

My browser tried http://www.dreams-come-true.gov/ada-rocks and could
NOT find the URL.

Firstly the lack of use of Ada by many of the US defense contractors
will eventually be of great benefit for exporters of weapons by
manufactured by other nations, who use Ada. The American automobile
industry is a prime example of this.

Given the nature of American Universities, the best way to increase
Ada usage would be for the US Government to declare Ada to be a secret
technology and to forbid its teaching. The next year, it would be a
matter of honor to teach it at our universities.

Bob Leif