From: rleif@rleif.com (Robert C. Leif)
Subject: Impossible to communicate via email
Date: 25 Sep 2003 08:20:09 -0700
Date: 2003-09-25T15:20:10+00:00	[thread overview]

I have been told that the filter on this web site refuses to accept
emails from my ISP, Covad. Since all attempts at correspondence have
resulted in my messages being filtered out, I have to resort to using
the newsgroup software in Google. The use of this software is painful,
since it neither includes a speller nor a grammar checker. I and I
believe others would greatly appreciate if the filter would have its
intelligence increased by considering the email addresses in its
judgment process.

Parenthetically, I use Covad because it is the only high-speed vendor
that permits me to be free to use my domain name, rleif.com. This is
an absolute requirement to permit me to change ISPs at will. The true
costs incurred in the change of a domain name are very significant.

Bob Leif
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
rleif@rleif.com
www.newportinstruments.com