* GNAT RCI customization for Rational Apex ??
@ 1997-11-13  0:00 Andrew B Coathup
From: Andrew B Coathup @ 1997-11-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anybody done a GNAT RCI customization for Rational Apex ??

Any info would be appreciated as I am going to attempt to do it in the
near future, but would prefer not to reinvent the wheel.

I am currently running Apex 2.4.1 on an alpha, with DEC UNIX V4.0

Thanks in advance

Andrew B Coathup
--
Send compilers articles to compilers@iecc.com, meta-mail to
compilers-request@iecc.com.  Archives at http://www.iecc.com/compilers

* Re: GNAT RCI customization for Rational Apex ??
@ 1997-11-15  0:00 ` Robert S. White
From: Robert S. White @ 1997-11-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <97-11-079@comp.compilers>, a.coathup@rlmsystems.com.au says...

>Has anybody done a GNAT RCI customization for Rational Apex ??
>
>Any info would be appreciated as I am going to attempt to do it in the
>near future, but would prefer not to reinvent the wheel.
>
>I am currently running Apex 2.4.1 on an alpha, with DEC UNIX V4.0

  My understanding is that such adaptations have been done.
Especially at the company where I work.  I do not know if our
local port was provided back to Rational for their dissemination.
Such work done by a private company is sometimes considered to be
intellectual property.  But I wanted you to know that doing it
should be quite practical.  Have you checked with your Rational
support for such a customization?  Often the local Rational employee
gets very much involved in making what you want to do, work well.

Robert S. White         -- An embedded systems software engineer
e-mail reply to reverse of: ia us lib cedar-rapids crpl shift2 whiter