From: gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com
Subject: CGI-Bin & Gnoga
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 07:07:39 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2018-02-25T07:07:39-08:00	[thread overview]

[This was posted on the Gnoga list, but the server seems to be down presently]

Hello,
I have a trivial CGI-Bin app (just outputting a randomized web page to standard output [1]) and would like to host it for a while on a Gnoga server (with unrelated contents... [2]).
I have spotted occurrences of CGI-Bin stuff in the Gnoga source code but have no clue about how to glue all that together.
Logically, either it has to be in the Gnoga executable, or it can live as a separate executable.
TIA
Gautier

___
[1] The Corporate Bullshit Generator, https://sourceforge.net/projects/cbsg/