From: "bklungle" <bklungle@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: IDE/Rational Apex experiences
Date: 1997/11/10
Date: 1997-11-10T10:32:40-06:00	[thread overview]

To answer your questions as best I can:
1. From the time you press the enter key to a query to the return of the
prompt.
2. Apex is running on an SGI/Indigo2 with 128MB ram
3. All users are using SGI/Indigo2(s)
4. Don't know about the closet but will check if you really think it means
anything.
5. They are using all kinds of IDEs also (including MSVC++5.0).
6. The network is 10MB TP Ethernet.

bob

>>At a certain large AeroSpace company, use of Rational Apex was mandated by
>>management. There are 27 programmers trying to develop a very large ground
>>based processing system using C and C++. When 4 users log onto the
Rational