* SPARK on Debian
@ 2011-03-09 14:28 Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2011-03-09 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Eugeniy Meshcheryakov has started packaging SPARK GPL 2010 for Debian
and has published a git repository of his work[1]; the state is very
preliminary at the moment. You can reach him on debian-
ada@lists.debian.org.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-ada/2011/03/msg00004.html

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Re: SPARK on Debian
@ 2011-03-09 14:49 ` Rod Chapman
From: Rod Chapman @ 2011-03-09 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mar 9, 2:28 pm, Ludovic Brenta <ludo...@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:
> Eugeniy Meshcheryakov has started packaging SPARK GPL 2010 for Debian

That's good news.  For what it's worth, my colleague
Florian Schanda has some experience with getting
the Simplifier and Checker PROLOG sources
to build with GNU PROLOG rather than SICSTUS.

I see you've already discovered the need to GNATPREP
a couple of files before compilation of the Examiner (most notably
filesystem.apb and examinerconstants.aps). Please see
our makefiles in the GPL release for how it ought
to work...

 - Rod Chapman, SPARK Team

* Re: SPARK on Debian
@ 2011-03-09 15:22   ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2011-03-09 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rod Chapman wrote on comp.lang.ada:
> On Mar 9, 2:28 pm, Ludovic Brenta <ludo...@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:
>> Eugeniy Meshcheryakov has started packaging SPARK GPL 2010 for Debian
>
> That's good news.  For what it's worth, my colleague
> Florian Schanda has some experience with getting
> the Simplifier and Checker PROLOG sources
> to build with GNU PROLOG rather than SICSTUS.
>
> I see you've already discovered the need to GNATPREP
> a couple of files before compilation of the Examiner (most notably
> filesystem.apb and examinerconstants.aps). Please see
> our makefiles in the GPL release for how it ought
> to work...

Thanks for the tip but, as there is no indication Eugeniy reads
comp.lang.ada, I suggest you repost on debian-ada@lists.debian.org.
Sorry if that was not clear enough on my initial announcement.

--
Ludovic Brenta.