From: nospam@somewhere.ia.us (Robert S. White)
Subject: Re: Address attribute
Date: 1997/11/07
Date: 1997-11-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <mheaney-ya023680000511970727050001@news.ni.net>, mheaney@ni.net
says...

>Why treat the syntax of address specification any different?  The syntax
>was indeed changed in Ada 95, and the form above has been deprecated.

  You are absolutely right Matthew, and I am still stuck in Ada 83
land ;-/   I really need to live and breath Ada 95 some more before
I help others on the usenet.  Mea culpa.

Robert S. White         -- An embedded systems software engineer
e-mail reply to reverse of: ia us lib cedar-rapids crpl shift2 whiter