From: rlove@antispam.neosoft.com (Robert B. Love )
Subject: Re: Ada JObs
Date: 1997/11/02
Date: 1997-11-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In <345CD1AD.6B56B54F@eng.ua.edu> Supreme wrote:
> Is thre an Ada Jobs news list, where are there Ada Jobs and are there
> any companies that take interns in Ada programming??

The Ada jobs page is rather out of date.  Maybe a better
strategy is to watch misc.jobs.offered and other newsgroups
and set your news reader to filter on Ada.  Watch out for
all the Adabase, Canada and all the other false hits that make
this a good test of your regex knowledge.  Also, there are web
sites that are job oriented and you can search for keywords there.

There will be an occasional ad here in comp.lang.ada as well.

As for hiring "interns", well my employer is hiring some people
fresh from college.  You might also see what facilities your
college has for setting up interviews with companies that match
your interests.

Good Luck!
 Bob Love                                   MIME & NeXT Mail OK
 rlove@neosoft.com                            PGP key available