From: droiddermo@gmail.com
Subject: Ada for the next bare metal project?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:40:43 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-02-16T08:40:43-08:00	[thread overview]

Hello, friends! I'm going to implement a new project, that needs to run without operating system on bare metal x86 and x64 processors. And I'm thinking about using Ada instead of C. First of all what compiler should I use (free one)? Is it easy to use Ada without runtime (that depends on operating system api)? What language features will I miss? Is there a ready to use bare metal RTS, or I need to build my own?