From: alb348@gmail.com
Subject: The Ada way of programming
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 02:18:47 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2012-12-25T02:18:47-08:00	[thread overview]

What books / online resources would you suggest to a beginner who wants to learn the Ada way of programming? By this I mean the general guidelines of good programming for Ada (as opposed to the syntax and the other details of the language).
I am particularly interested in the way programs are designed (from a high-level viewpoint) and in the phases of development.

Feel free to share, in your replies, your thoughts on what, according to you, is the "Ada way", especially about program design.