* New programmer! Need Info on ADA language!
@ 1997-10-28  0:00 ARL
From: ARL @ 1997-10-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!
I am new in programming and i want to know where can i find in the internet
the ADA standard, where the ADA language is defined. I have never programmed
in ADA.
But i want to learn. And i also need a compiler.
Thanks for your help!
ARL ip203476@ip.pt

   Get PR-Tracker -- tracks problem reports, defects, bugs
   INFORMATION:  http://www.prtracker.com/info.html
   DOWNLOAD:     http://www.prtracker.com/download.html

* Re: New programmer! Need Info on ADA language!
@ 1997-10-31  0:00 ` Alan E & Carmel J Brain
From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain @ 1997-10-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ARL

http://www.adahome.com