From: "Alex R. Mosteo" <amosteo@unizar.es>
Subject: Attn: Ludovic, on Debian Ada
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:14:53 +0100
Date: 2008-02-26T13:14:53+01:00	[thread overview]

Hello Ludovic,

I have thought for some time that I would like to add my binding
player-ada [1] to Debian, and I think this will take some degree of
implication on my part. It would be great if you could send me some
pointers on what would be needed and how to get started. We can move
this to mail if you prefer (alejandro [a] mosteo · com)

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/ada-player