From: castroto@ece.rutgers.edu (Fabrizio Castrotorres)
Subject: Problems with Activ Ada in Windows NT
Date: 1997/10/16
Date: 1997-10-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

hi,
recently I started using the Activ Ada compiler for windows NT
This product is obsolete and unsupported, replaced by ObjectAda
which supports only Ada 95. The projects I need to work on require
a compiler that supports ada 83 in its full capacity.

I started doing a program using the Old Windows 3.1 Activ Ada Compiler
When I got the NT version I took the source code and compiled it
with the NT version, it compiled with noerrors same as the other version
however when It write files to disk it does not print out the
same number of bytes.
It stops in the middle of a word and goes no further.
I have not changed the source code in any way.

What could be causing these incomplete file writings ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you