From: Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homepage@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: YAMI4 - Messaging Solution for Distributed Systems
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 01:23:27 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2010-03-03T01:23:27-08:00	[thread overview]

On 2 Mar, 22:19, "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mail...@dmitry-kazakov.de>
wrote:

> >http://www.inspirel.com/yami4/
>
> > YAMI4 is a messaging solution for distributed systems.

> P.S. Did you considered implementing the Annex E on top of it?

It is too early to consider such an evolution path, but it would be
also unwise to dismiss it.

I think there is a lot of space for exploration in the Ada context, as
the YAMI4 project was consistently designed with critical systems in
mind (example: private memory partitions).
One of the subjects that I would like to explore first is a fully
Ravenscar-compatible interface.

Other ideas are highly welcome.

--
Maciej Sobczak * www.inspirel.com