From: wrp <i3text@gmail.com>
Subject: Clean out those dead links
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 15:11:11 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-06-09T15:11:11-07:00	[thread overview]

I'm currently searching online for Ada resources. What impresses me
most so far is the number of dead links I find.

When I find a page listing Ada resources, I'm finding that usually
about 80% of the links are dead. It creates a pretty bad impression to
see that so many projects have been abandoned. What's even worse,
though, is to see that people who once cared enough about Ada to
promote it on their web site now don't think about it, and probably
haven't for several years.

Don't you agree that can give people a really bad impression of the
state of Ada?

So, if you have an Ada page, why don't you spend a few minutes to
clean it up?

Cheers