* GNAT documentation question
@ 2002-07-25 21:23 James Squire
From: James Squire @ 2002-07-25 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

A.13.15 says:
	The implementation shall document the conditions under which
Name_Error, Use_Error and Device_Error are propagated.

I've looked through the GNAT Reference Manual and I can't find this
anywhere.  Can anyone point me to where it is?
--
James Squire
Software Engineering Tools and Environments

* Re: GNAT documentation question
@ 2002-07-26  4:30 Grein, Christoph
From: Grein, Christoph @ 2002-07-26  4:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

> A.13.15 says:
> 	The implementation shall document the conditions under which
> Name_Error, Use_Error and Device_Error are propagated.
>
> I've looked through the GNAT Reference Manual and I can't find this
> anywhere.  Can anyone point me to where it is?
> --

I would expect this to be in Gnat RM under Implementation Defined
Characteristics - but I could not locate it there.

BTW, you quote chapter and verse incorrectly, it should be A.13(15).