* ogg and Ada
@ 2004-03-04 21:57 Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya
From: Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya @ 2004-03-04 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi again,
 I've read in an old post (year 2002) about playing ogg files from Ada
programs. Does anyone knows how can I do it?

Thanks

* Re: ogg and Ada
@ 2004-03-05  9:30 ` Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2004-03-05  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2004-03-04, Jorge Suarez-Solis Rivaya <jsuarezrivaya@yahoo.es> wrote:
> Hi again,
>  I've read in an old post (year 2002) about playing ogg files from Ada
> programs. Does anyone knows how can I do it?

As far as I know there isn't an Ada binding yet.

But Chad suggested earlier to :

   Take a look at the AdaSDL binding (thick or thin).  If I remember
   correctly SDL should be able to play Ogg files, but I have never
   tried it.

   http://www.libsdl.org

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 �For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.�