From: Joel VanLaven <jvl@ocsystems.com>
Subject: Re: QUIZ: To be or not to be (able to post)
Date: 1997/10/02
Date: 1997-10-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Tucker Taft <stt@houdini.camb.inmet.com> wrote:

: Actually, they *are* subtype conformant, but they are not *fully* conformant
: because of the formal parameter name change from F to X.  I bet your
: compiler knew that already ;-).

Sure enough, I goofed.  I tried compiling it with the X changed to an F and
it worked so our compiler must have "known that".  I am just a little
surprised that the "obvious" big difference (between float and float'base)
wasn't really a difference at all.

Thanks for the catch.

-- Joel VanLaven