* GNAT, g77 and Linux
@ 1997-09-19  0:00 Robert B. Love
From: Robert B. Love  @ 1997-09-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I can find GNAT binaries for Linux and I can find g77 binaries
but I can't seem to find a distribution that supports both.  Is
there such a beast? All assistance or URLs appreciated.

 Bob Love                                   MIME & NeXT Mail OK
 rlove@neosoft.com                            PGP key available

* Re: GNAT, g77 and Linux
@ 1997-09-20  0:00 ` John S. Kallal
From: John S. Kallal @ 1997-09-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <5vsm7v$rbn$1@uuneo.neosoft.com>, Robert B. Love wrote:
>I can find GNAT binaries for Linux and I can find g77 binaries
>but I can't seem to find a distribution that supports both.  Is
>there such a beast? All assistance or URLs appreciated.

The Debian/GNU Linux distribution version 1.3.1
has both g77 and GNAT binaries.  I have not tried
both the g77 and GNAT, therefore I am not sure they both
work together correctly.

I go my Debian CD-ROMs from CHEAP-BYTES.
Try http://www.cheapbytes.com.