From: rlove@antispam.neosoft.com (Robert B. Love )
Subject: GNAT, g77 and Linux
Date: 1997/09/19
Date: 1997-09-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I can find GNAT binaries for Linux and I can find g77 binaries
but I can't seem to find a distribution that supports both.  Is
there such a beast? All assistance or URLs appreciated.

 Bob Love                                   MIME & NeXT Mail OK
 rlove@neosoft.com                            PGP key available