From: edwards@ohio.cis.ohio-state.edu (stephen edwards)
Subject: ICSR5 deadline approaching
Date: 1997/09/18
Date: 1997-09-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

As the submission deadline for the 5th International Conference on
Software Reuse (ICSR5) papers approaches (Oct. 1), I wanted to take a
last chance to remind those interested in the conference that we
welcome your participation.  We've already received a number of
submissions, with many more on the way, so the conference committee is
excitedly looking forward to a strong technical program.  If you are
planning on delivering a submission to the ICSR5 program chair, you're
still right on schedule, and we're looking forward to your
contribution!

For more information, or if you need a fresh copy of the Call for
Papers for ICSR5, please visit the conference web site at:

              http://www.cs.vt.edu/icsr5

			-- Steve
--
Stephen Edwards                                    WVU, Dept. of CS & EE
e-mail      : edwards@cs.wvu.edu        U.S. mail: P.O. Box 6330