From: ord@yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au (The Midnight Bandito)
Subject: Re: Cursor Position
Date: 1997/09/13
Date: 1997-09-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert Dewar (dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu) wrote:
: Try and get in the habit of being very precise about such things. GNAT is
: available on at least 15 different versions of Unix, and the compilers are
: quite different in some cases, as are the runtime environments. We need
: to know
:
: a) what machine
: b) what operating system and version
: c) what version of gnat (run with -gnatv if you don't know)

Okay, sorry, I'll try it again.
A Unix machine running SunOS version 5.5.1
I am using Gnat version 2.7.2.2 (I hope that's correct).

My original question was, is there a way to find the current cursor position
(row and column) in Ada on this system.

Advice appreciated,
Mark.

   Where's the soul. I want to know know. New York city is evil. The surface
   is everything, but I could never do that. Someone would see through that.
                "Motorcycle Drive By"   -- Third Eye Blind --
Unofficial Dishwalla WWW:http://minyos.its.rmit.EDU.AU/~ord/dishwalla/main.html
---------------------WWW:http://minyos.its.rmit.EDU.AU/~ord--------------------