From: James Alan Farrell <anonymous@anonymous.com>
Subject: Using ASIS when source is in multiple directories
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:55:43 -0400
Date: 2005-04-18T11:55:43-04:00	[thread overview]

Hello all,
I'm working on software to analyze Ada programs using ASIS.  I find
that when the source is in multiple directories, ASIS cannot find all
the .adt files.  Is there some way to tell ASIS where to look?

I am using gnat 3.15.
Not sure what other information is relavent, so let me know what other
information might be helpful.

James Alan Farrell