* Looking for Jovial Info
@ 1997-09-02  0:00 Transportation Systems Group
From: Transportation Systems Group @ 1997-09-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

This may not be the appropriate news group, but I'm looking for info about
the Jovial language.  Does anyone know how to get any data?  I know it's
MIL-STD-1589 which I am trying to get.

Appreciate any help.
John Linn

* Re: Looking for Jovial Info
@ 1997-09-02  0:00 ` Ken Garlington
From: Ken Garlington @ 1997-09-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Transportation Systems Group wrote:

> This may not be the appropriate news group, but I'm looking for info about
> the Jovial language.  Does anyone know how to get any data?  I know it's
> MIL-STD-1589 which I am trying to get.
>
> Appreciate any help.
> John Linn

Try the STSC at Hill AFB:

Tracy Stauder
801-777-9239, DSN 777-9239
staudert@software.hill.af.mil

* Re: Looking for Jovial Info
@ 1997-09-03  0:00 ` Philip Brashear
From: Philip Brashear @ 1997-09-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <01bcb7cd$a1364b80$0180a8c0@vermont.intranet.asctmd.com>,
Transportation Systems Group <jlinn@alb.asctmd.com> wrote:
>This may not be the appropriate news group, but I'm looking for info about
>the Jovial language.  Does anyone know how to get any data?  I know it's
>MIL-STD-1589 which I am trying to get.
>
>Appreciate any help.
>John Linn

There's a lot of JOVIAL J73 code out there.
Look for my e-mail reply for help!

Phil Brashear
EDS