From: "Pieter Thysebaert" <pieter.thysebaert@pandora.be>
Subject: array
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:41:53 GMT
Date: 2001-04-11T19:41:53+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I've somehow been able to construct a binary tree (using nodes and access
types etc.)

Now I was looking for a function that would allow me to convert the contents
of a tree into an array (and vice versa)
I've found something like arrays with variable range (I mean not fixed at
compile-time)
Well I think that's what I found - does that thing exist ?

And if it does, how would one manipulate it (add/remove elements)

Or are there data structures like C++ STL stuff (vector etc)  available ?

Pieter