* Didja ever notice?
@ 1997-08-01  0:00 John Gluth
From: John Gluth @ 1997-08-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

That everyone you ever run into who HASN'T done any Ada
software is an expert on Ada and all of it's shortcomings?

;-)

* Re: Didja ever notice?
@ 1997-08-09  0:00 ` Matthew Corey
From: Matthew Corey @ 1997-08-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

John Gluth wrote:

> That everyone you ever run into who HASN'T done any Ada
> software is an expert on Ada and all of it's shortcomings?
>
> ;-)

I have very limited experience with Ada( A college class in it and much
independent research(read- 'playing') and I think that Ada is a much
better general-purpose language than C++.  This is from a well seasoned
C/C++ engineer.

<see subject> that most managers consider software engineering "too
hard, not worth the effort, or overrated", but they're aren't there to
help with maintanence and improvements?