* ObjectAda(7.0) DLL used in Borland (4.52)
@ 1997-07-31  0:00 Stan Hughes
From: Stan Hughes @ 1997-07-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have created a DLL and LIB using ObjectAda under NT.  However, I
cannot get Borland to link from the LIB.  Any suggestions or pointers
would be appreciated.

Stan
--
Hughes,Stan
Linux!!  Better than you can buy--for free.

* Re: ObjectAda(7.0) DLL used in Borland (4.52)
@ 1997-08-01  0:00 ` Kevin Radke
From: Kevin Radke @ 1997-08-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

>I have created a DLL and LIB using ObjectAda under NT.  However, I
>cannot get Borland to link from the LIB.  Any suggestions or pointers
>would be appreciated.

The OA compiler uses the microsoft .lib format.  I believe Borland
uses their own format.  I think Borland has a tool to take a .dll
and make a borland format .lib file... (implib sounds familiar)

Kevin