From: Nasser
Subject: Re: *LONG* DRAFT - Critique of "The lessons of Ariane"
Date: 1997/07/27
Date: 1997-07-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <33DAA372.5C1CAADD@deltanet.com>, Phlip says...

>My essay is the only one I have read so far that ignores DBC and testing
>issues. It proposes a much simpler software design goal that might have
>prevented the crash and made DBC a moot point. Please take the time to
>read it, and you'll see what I mean.
>
>  --  Phlip
>====== http://users.deltanet.com/~tegan/home.html ======

thanks for the pointer to your web page for your article on Ariane. But
you have some figure of a head on top of the page (you wrote it in java
maybe?) that keeps spining all the time, I got very dizzy reading the page
and trying to avoid looking at the turning head at the same time.  Can
you please stop that head turning so much? or may be make it spin slower
to make it easier to read your web page?

thanks !
Nassser