From: marc_bejerano@rocketmail.com (Marc Bejerano)
Subject: BSD Sockets package
Date: 1997/07/22
Date: 1997-07-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm looking for a BSD sockets package that I can use for both Linux
and OS/2 (I don't mind having two separate packages). I've already
ftp'd (is that a verb?) PARADISE from the PAL but it's just a bit more
complex than I really want. I was hoping to find something along the
lines of Ada.Text_IO streams but for BSD sockets.

Any pointers?

Marc