* Re: Ada95 for C and C++ Programmers
       [not found] <01bc8c2d$758a34e0$4cfb82c1@skj_nb_02>
@ 1997-07-09  0:00 ` Michael Feldman
From: Michael Feldman @ 1997-07-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <01bc8c2d$758a34e0$4cfb82c1@skj_nb_02>,
Simon <xhz10@dial.pipex.com> wrote:
>This book is now available, I'm told by Addison Wesley that it should be in
>retail shops within 1-3 weeks depending where you are in the world.
>Following is the marketing stuff.

>- 352pp, paperback, ISBN 0-201-40363-3

>Thanks to all who have helped me in this endeavour.

Congratulations! May you sell a million copies!

Michael Feldman
Michael B. Feldman -  chair, SIGAda Education Working Group
The George Washington University -  Washington, DC 20052 USA
202-994-5919 (voice) - 202-994-0227 (fax)
http://www.seas.gwu.edu/faculty/mfeldman
"Cooperate with those who have both know-how and integrity."
   Fortune cookie, Wu Dynasty, Bethesda, MD, Spring 1996.
Ada on WWW: http://www.acm.org/sigada/education or http://www.adahome.com

* Re: Ada95 for C and C++ Programmers
@ 1997-07-10  0:00 Johnston, Simon
From: Johnston, Simon @ 1997-07-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Mike, I've also been informed there is an official AWL
information page at:

http://www.awl-he.com/computing/titles/0-201-40363-3.html

@ 1997-07-10  0:00 ` Michael Feldman
From: Michael Feldman @ 1997-07-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <INFO-ADA%97071002065103@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU>,
Johnston, Simon <SimonJ@DIMENSIONSPLUS.COM> wrote:
>Thanks Mike, I've also been informed there is an official AWL
>information page at:
>
>http://www.awl-he.com/computing/titles/0-201-40363-3.html

Yes, and also at

http://www.awl.com/cseng/authors/johnston/afc/afc.html

The URL you gave is at AWL's European site; the one I gave is at the
US site. The two pages are similar but not identical.

Mike Feldman