* Quality Week Europe <http://www.soft.com/QualWeek/QWE97>
@ 1997-07-04  0:00 Software Research
From: Software Research @ 1997-07-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

The Call for Papers and Participation for Quality Week/Europe,
7-10 November 1997, Brussels, Belgium, is available at:

	http://www.soft.com/QualWeek/QWE97/qwe97.call.html

Papers for QWE'97 are reviewed/selected by a distinguished International
Advisory Board which for QWE'97 has a strong European representation.  To
review the current QWE'97 Advisory Board membership, point your browser to:

	http://www.soft.com/QualWeek/QWE97/qwe97.board.html

Send paper/tutorial proposals/submissions, questions about sponsorship
opportunities, and tool-vendor space reservation requests by Email to
qw@soft.com, FAX to [+1] (415) 957-0730, Phone [+1] (415) 957-1441.

* Re: Quality Week Europe <http://www.soft.com/QualWeek/QWE97>
@ 1997-07-07  0:00 ` Kaz Kylheku
From: Kaz Kylheku @ 1997-07-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <srECt8Jp.3C2@netcom.com>, Software Research <sr@netcom.com> wrote:
>The Call for Papers and Participation for Quality Week/Europe,
>7-10 November 1997, Brussels, Belgium, is available at:
>
>	http://www.soft.com/QualWeek/QWE97/qwe97.call.html

Why don't we screw quality week and head straight for the quality weekend?