From: brashear@ns1.sw-eng.falls-church.va.us (Philip Brashear)
Subject: Re: Help with GNAT install
Date: 1997/06/30
Date: 1997-06-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <33b4d855.2425807@news.magna.com.au>,
Jason Carley <jcarley@magna.com.au> wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I am trying to get the Win95/NT version of GNAT 3.09 running under
>Win95.  All is fine except that gnatchop will not work.  It this a bug
>with the install or a bug with the installer?
>
>Regards,
>

>Jason.

I noticed that when the files are unzipped, the text files are left with
Unix-style <LF> line separators instead of being converted to DOS-style
<CR><LF> markers.  (I view this as an oversight error on the part of the
people doing the packaging.)

Solution: Use the DOS "EDIT" command to edit gnatchop.bat.  Save the file
and exit the editor.  Edit fixes up the line separators, so gnatchop
should work like a charm.

Good luck!

Phil Brashear
EDS Incorporated