* Re: Ada grammar specification
       [not found] <01bc7baa$0382ece0$971fea84@citadel.cit.gu.edu.au>
@ 1997-06-18  0:00 ` Dale Stanbrough
From: Dale Stanbrough @ 1997-06-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Collins Brian J writes:

"   I am looking for the same thing, please e-mail me if you
 can find a yacc grammar for Ada95.  I have started working on
 my own grammar from the language syntax diagrams, but I would
 hate to have to re-invent the wheel.  Thank you."

SEI (Software Engineering Institute) has one tucked away somewhere
on their sever. It's written for yacc.

Dale

* Re: Ada grammar specification
@ 1997-06-18  0:00   ` Samuel Mize
From: Samuel Mize @ 1997-06-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Collins Brian J wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    I am looking for the same thing, please e-mail me if you
> can find a yacc grammar for Ada95.

As we say so often around here, check adahome.  Go on the web to:

    www.adahome.com

Click "Reference Documents"
  Click "Ada Grammar and Parsing"

and follow the further references.

Sam Mize
--
-- Samuel Mize    (817) 619-8622    smize@link.com    "Team Ada"
-- Hughes Training Inc.  PO Box 6171 m/s 400, Arlington TX 76005

@ 1997-06-18  0:00 ` Collins Brian J
From: Collins Brian J @ 1997-06-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wen

Hello,

   I am looking for the same thing, please e-mail me if you
can find a yacc grammar for Ada95.  I have started working on
my own grammar from the language syntax diagrams, but I would
hate to have to re-invent the wheel.  Thank you.

--
Brian Collins
bjcollin@collins.rockwell.com

@ 1997-06-25  0:00   ` Wolfgang Gellerich
From: Wolfgang Gellerich @ 1997-06-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <33A815C7.1B6D@cacd.rockwell.com>, Collins Brian J <bjcollin@cacd.rockwell.com> writes:

|>    I am looking for the same thing, please e-mail me if you
|> can find a yacc grammar for Ada95.  I have started working on

Its available from our department's Ada Source Repository, under

http://www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/ifi/ps/ada-software/html/tools.html

-------

  Wolfgang