From: ok@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au (Richard A. O'Keefe)
Subject: Re: Gnatmake and Source Listings
Date: 1997/06/19
Date: 1997-06-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

munky@netdoor.com (Jaime W) writes:

>I am using gnatmake to work on some of my programs for school at home.
>One of the requirements is that I turn in a listing of my compiled
>program.  A listing being a line numbered listing of my source code.
>I can get gnatmake to display the main source code, but none of the
>subunit's code.  Is there a way to do this?

If you have access to a UNIX box,
	cat -n foo.adb >foo.lst
will give you a "listing" with line numbers.

Here we require electronic submission of the original source code;
in the past I've known students edit a compiler listing to delete
the error messages they couldn't fix any other way.
--
Four policemen playing jazz on an up escalator in the railway station.
Richard A. O'Keefe; http://www.cs.rmit.edu.au/%7Eok; RMIT Comp.Sci.