* Re: ANNOUNCE : Win32Ada patch for GNAT 3.09 and GNAT 3.10a (Windows 95/NT)
@ 1997-06-12  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1997-06-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pascal says

<<You can now download from my homepage (see below) an archive to patch
the Win32Ada binding. This archive contain some files for replacement of
the original ones.>>

Pascal, if you are posting replacement files, these are deriviative works
that almost certainly *do* violate the Microsoft copyright. YOu asked earlier
if you could post patch files, and I said yes, but please understand that
this (in any case informal) opinion definitely does NOT apply to posting
entire deriviative works.

It is much safer to post patches.

There certainly is a working diff for NT, we use it all the time.

* ANNOUNCE : Win32Ada patch for GNAT 3.09 and GNAT 3.10a (Windows 95/NT)
@ 1997-06-12  0:00 Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 1997-06-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patch for Win32Ada v3.0 and GNAT 3.09 / 3.10a

You can now download from my homepage (see below) an archive to patch
the Win32Ada binding. This archive contain some files for replacement of
the original ones.

With this patch you can compile and use the binding with GNAT 3.09 and
with GNAT 3.10a (not yet publicly released).

I wanted to make a diff file but I was not able to find a working version
of
the patch program under Windows 95/NT. If somebody know such version
please let me know ?

Pascal.
--

--| Pascal Obry                               Team-Ada Member |

* Re: ANNOUNCE : Win32Ada patch for GNAT 3.09 and GNAT 3.10a (Windows 95/NT)
@ 1997-06-13  0:00   ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 1997-06-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)