From: "Pascal Obry" <pascal.obry@der.edfgdf.fr>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE : Win32Ada patch for GNAT 3.09 and GNAT 3.10a (Windows 95/NT)
Date: 1997/06/13
Date: 1997-06-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Robert Dewar a �crit dans l'article ...
>Pascal, if you are posting replacement files, these are deriviative works
>that almost certainly *do* violate the Microsoft copyright. YOu asked
earlier
>if you could post patch files, and I said yes, but please understand that
>this (in any case informal) opinion definitely does NOT apply to posting
>entire deriviative works.

I understandf that.

>It is much safer to post patches.

I know that.

>There certainly is a working diff for NT, we use it all the time.

Yes. Actually I have the Win32Ada binding under CVS and I'am able to
generate a diff file to be aplied against the original binding... But I
was
not able to find a path program working under Windows 95/NT until last
night. I will change the distribution as soon as possible (tonight) and
distribute also the patch program that seem to work.

I'am really sorry if I violate the Microsoft copyright and I'll do what is
needed to change that.

Pascal.

--

--| Pascal Obry                               Team-Ada Member |