From: blaak@mda.ca (Ray Blaak)
Subject: Re: Ada for QNX4 realtime Operating-System
Date: 1997/06/10
Date: 1997-06-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

SW-Datentechnik@t-online.de (Uwe Wannags) writes:

>from:Uwe Wannags, SWD(SW Datentechnik GmbH)
>re: Ada for QNX4
>We look for Ada for QNX4. Did anybody heared something*
>Plese send reply

Well, here is a post about gcc 2.7.2 being ported to QNX. GNAT (Gnu Ada) rests
on top of gcc to generate machine code, so in theory GNAT could then be built
for QNX (most likely without tasking).

I don't know if cross compiling and all that would be required. I would ask the
people at ACT (Ada Core Technologies) who maintain GNAT.

Cheers,
Ray Blaak

From comp.os.qnx, by jcmichot@teaser.fr (Jean-Claude MICHOT):