From: geert@gonzo.sun3.iaf.nl (Geert Bosch)
Subject: Re: win32ada with Object Ada
Date: 1997/06/10
Date: 1997-06-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Pascal Obry (pascal.obry@der.edfgdf.fr) wrote:

   I have made modifications to the Win32Ada binding for GNAT 3.09 [...]

   The only question is "have I the right to distribute a patch ?" Looking at
   the copyright it seem that I can't, what do you think :

When you have licensed the Win32 SDK, you can do so when there
are no other restrictions in the End-User License Agreement.

In practise it comes down to this: although you technically do
not need the SDK, you are forced to buy it to get access to
(part of) the Win32 API information.

Regards,
   Geert