From: gelleric@kafka.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de (Wolfgang Gellerich)
Subject: Re: GOTO considered necessary
Date: 1997/06/09
Date: 1997-06-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <5n977i$2cmc$1@prime.imagin.net>, smize@news.imagin.net (Samuel Mize) writes:

|> I'm rebeating a dead horse, in order to write up a consensus paper to
|> submit to adahome.  I'll appreciate your input.
|>
|> This one concerns use of "goto" statements.

Last year, we made a study about today's usage of GOTO statements, comparing
Ada, C, and Fortran and also giving a short summary of the GOTO discussion.
That paper is available in postscript (data about citation etc appended on
the last page). The www address is:

http://www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/ifi/ps/Gellerich/publications.html

---

  Wolfgang Gellerich