From: jhopper@erinet.com (jim hopper)
Subject: Re: Ada and X/Motif
Date: 1997/06/04
Date: 1997-06-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Have you looked at Xforms?? its a gui builder and library that makes
building x gui's very simple.  there is a nice extension to it that
converts the c code xforms spits out to ada95.

its available on a wide variety of platforms (shameless plug : I just
ported it to mac for use with gnat on the Mac, download from the xforms
site)  and has excellent documentation.

i know this isn't a direct answer but using this toolkit may allow you
to do what you want with less work.

http://bragg.phys.uwm.edu/xforms  <== xforms home
ftp://ocsystems.com/xada/aforms-0.8.11.tar.gz  <== aforms source
http://www.ocsystems.com/xada/xforms1.html   <== x ada web site

jim hopper

--------