* Beginer
@ 1997-05-31  0:00 Joja
From: Joja @ 1997-05-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello felows!

Please drop some useful URLs, and other stuf
for an APSOLUT BEGINER.

Thanks, and God bless You.

* Re: Beginner
@ 1997-06-03  0:00 ` John Herro
From: John Herro @ 1997-06-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Joja" <jjhrsak@krapina.com> writes:
> Please drop some useful URLs, and other
> stuf for an ABSOLUTE BEGINNER.

Surely!  Start with http://www.adahome.com.  There are many good
pointers from there.  You can also download my shareware Ada Tutor
program from http://members.aol.com/AdaTutor, or from
ftp://members.aol.com/AdaTutor.

Don't worry about being an absolute beginner.  We were all beginners
once.  You'll learn that Ada programs are easier to read and easier to
modify than programs written in other languages.  Also, Ada compilers
catch errors at compile time that other languages catch only at run
time, or not at all.  You'll like Ada!

- John Herro
Software Innovations Technology