From: fielding@kiwi.ics.uci.edu (Roy T. Fielding)
Subject: looking for network streams binding
Date: 1997/05/30
Date: 1997-05-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am looking for a freeware library or set of packages for binding
Ada95 to TCP/IP network streams (or even plain sockets).  I have checked
the usual archives, to no avail.  The purpose is to provide a native
interface for Ada95 clients using HTTP requests, with message retrieval,
parsing, and processing using concurrent threads.

It needs to be something I can redistribute (eventually) for free.
OTOH, I'd be willing to help coordinate a collaborative effort, similar
to what I have already done for libwww-perl and Apache.

 ...Roy T. Fielding
    University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-3425    fax:+1(714)824-1715
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/