* Graph library with minimum spanning tree
@ 2007-10-03 14:38 Alex R. Mosteo
From: Alex R. Mosteo @ 2007-10-03 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

I'm interested in a weighted graph library with algorithms for finding the
minimum spanning tree (Prim's or so) before rolling out my own. Booch and
ASL have graph containers but no algorithms AFAIK. A binding (to Boost for
example) would also be ok.

Do you know of such a thing out there?

* Re: Graph library with minimum spanning tree
@ 2007-10-04 12:34 ` Georg Bauhaus
From: Georg Bauhaus @ 2007-10-04 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alex R. Mosteo wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm interested in a weighted graph library with algorithms for finding the
> minimum spanning tree (Prim's or so) before rolling out my own. Booch and
> ASL have graph containers but no algorithms AFAIK. A binding (to Boost for
> example) would also be ok.
>
> Do you know of such a thing out there?

http://www.algorithmic-solutions.info/leda_guide/graph_algorithms/spanning_tree.html

* Re: Graph library with minimum spanning tree
@ 2007-10-04 18:46   ` Alex R. Mosteo
From: Alex R. Mosteo @ 2007-10-04 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Georg Bauhaus wrote:

> Alex R. Mosteo wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I'm interested in a weighted graph library with algorithms for finding
>> the minimum spanning tree (Prim's or so) before rolling out my own. Booch
>> and ASL have graph containers but no algorithms AFAIK. A binding (to
>> Boost for example) would also be ok.
>>
>> Do you know of such a thing out there?

http://www.algorithmic-solutions.info/leda_guide/graph_algorithms/spanning_tree.html

Thanks. Am I missing something of that's C++ without Ada bindings?

* Re: Graph library with minimum spanning tree
@ 2007-10-04 19:49     ` Georg Bauhaus
From: Georg Bauhaus @ 2007-10-04 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 20:46 +0200, Alex R. Mosteo wrote:
> Georg Bauhaus wrote:
>
> > Alex R. Mosteo wrote:
> >> Dear all,
> >>
> >> I'm interested in a weighted graph library with algorithms for finding
> >> the minimum spanning tree (Prim's or so) before rolling out my own. Booch
> >> and ASL have graph containers but no algorithms AFAIK. A binding (to
> >> Boost for example) would also be ok.
> >>
> >> Do you know of such a thing out there?
> >

> http://www.algorithmic-solutions.info/leda_guide/graph_algorithms/spanning_tree.html
>
> Thanks. Am I missing something of that's C++ without Ada bindings?

No, sorry. I was too quick in switching from "binding" to LEDA
as an interesting possibility.

* Re: Graph library with minimum spanning tree
@ 2007-10-04 22:51       ` Alex R. Mosteo
From: Alex R. Mosteo @ 2007-10-04 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Georg Bauhaus wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 20:46 +0200, Alex R. Mosteo wrote:
>> Georg Bauhaus wrote:

http://www.algorithmic-solutions.info/leda_guide/graph_algorithms/spanning_tree.html

>> Thanks. Am I missing something of that's C++ without Ada bindings?
>
> No, sorry. I was too quick in switching from "binding" to LEDA
> as an interesting possibility.

Well -- it is. At least is seems simpler than Boost. Now, my situation is
that the two Ada libraries lack algorithms, and the two that have it don't
have Ada bindings :)