From: dweller@news.imagin.net (David Weller)
Subject: Re: Booch Components for Ada 95
Date: 1997/05/22
Date: 1997-05-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3383B02F.5111@earthlink.net>,  <stuman@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Does anyone know where to find a copy of the Booch Components for Ada
>95?

As a matter of fact, I do :-)

The homepage for the Booch Components is at www.rivatech.com/booch.
And, believe it or not, the first release is ready! (*gasp* :-)

It's been ready for the last several days, but we switched internet
feeds and have been "dead" until today.  Check the page sometime later
today (22 May) for the ability to download the sources.  Please note,
however, I'm still trying to update the data on the web pages.

Now the bad news:  If you're currently using GNAT 3.09, the software
does NOT work (bug report has been submitted).  If you're using SGI
Ada 95 v1.2 or ObjectAda 7.1, you're ok.