From: Ruben<amocomp@dds.nl>
Subject: Neede: Resellers for Adv. Comp. Products.(only serious replies).
Date: 1997/05/08
Date: 1997-05-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

This message is being brought to you by Dynamic Mail - the easier and faster's
way to explodes your business on the internet. For more information please visit
our web site at : http://www.australia.net.au/~apexpi/dynamail.htm

I need Software developers who can program highly advanced graphic programs.
 The Software needs to run on Unix Workstations and Windows NT/95 environment.

It is not a one person project. You will be working with multiple people.
So you have to know(or learn fast) how to  work in a team.
It doesn't matter were you live. 'Cause we can have contact through the Internet.

If you think you can do this, PLease ReMail this message and tell me something
about yourself and your work(not neccesary). And I will send you some more information.

Sincerely

Ruben Daniels