From: mfb@mbunix.mitre.org (Michael F Brenner)
Subject: Re: Student looking for Ada company
Date: 1997/05/08
Date: 1997-05-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> I am a student studying technical physics, and i have to do a 6 month
> practical term in the following term.  That's why I'm looking for a
> company in southern Germany

What is a practical term? Does that mean you pay the rent and work
for free for a company for 6 months, doing high-tech work? Are there
thousands of people who do this every year in Germany? Are they available
to program Free Ada code on the Net? Are they available to do research
in technical fields?