From: mziller@blue.seas.upenn.edu (Michael A Ziller)
Subject: Developing Windows95 GUI Apps with Ada95
Date: 1997/04/16
Date: 1997-04-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Like the title says, is this really possible?  (Maybe a better word would
practical...It's relatively easy to develop Win95 apps in C++ a la MFC or in
Eiffel a la WEL)  I guess what I'm asking is whether there is an Ada95
compiler which runs on Win95, supports a library for developing for Windows,
and is not too expensive, or is there just not enough demand for this?

Thanks,
Michael