From: "Mike Silva" <mjsilva@jps.net>
Subject: Re: multi reads, single write
Date: 1999/12/16
Date: 1999-12-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Ah, thanks for the answer, and for clearing up my confusion (looking back on
what I wrote I'm scratching my head wondering what I thought I meant <g>)
Yes, of course, the timeout would occur in an entry, not a function or
procedure.  Thanks again.

Mike

<861z8mfthx.fsf@ppp-107-102.villette.club-internet.fr>...