From: Dale Stanbrough <dale@goanna.cs.rmit.EDU.AU>
Subject: Re: Advantages of ADA
Date: 1997/04/07
Date: 1997-04-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

SiliconJesus writes:

"I was wondering if everyone could pitch in and help me write a paper for
 my CS class.  I'm doing a paper on the advantages and disadvanteges of
 ADA, I know many of the disadvantages and was wondering if you could give
 me some input on the advantages."

It's easier to spell than Pascal or Fortran, but not as easy as C.

Dale