* Where to find Grady Booch, the object-oriented crook with a faggy Chassidic goatee
@ 1997-03-30  0:00 the one and only real true kibo
From: the one and only real true kibo @ 1997-03-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: Where to find Grady Booch, the object-oriented crook with a faggy Chassidic goatee
@ 1997-03-31  0:00 ` a-see
From: a-see @ 1997-03-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <5hmtoa$drj@stronghold.dhp.com>, the one and only real true kibo <kibo@dhp.com> wrote:
>Grady is too scared to list his wife Jan's address in Lakewood, Colorado
>80228-8022 at 303-988-3195 (who ever heard of anyone from Lakewood,
>Colorado) or his address in "Denver", Colorado 80227 at 303-986-2405,
>but Jan does have her own business listing at Booch & Whitman Child and
>Family Therapy, 10175 W Kentucky Dr, Lakewood, CO 80226-3942,
>303-986-6164, SIC:832202, which explains why Grady always travels solo
>everywhere because his bimbo is in constant child and family therapy.
>The best way to contact Grady by mail, although the slowest, is at their
>"mountain" location: Grady & Jan Booch, 91523 Ryan Gulch Rd,
>Silverthorne, CO 80498 at 970-468-1942. What a waste to spend all those
>soft easy (Ir)Rational dollars, made in part from rip off contracts with
>the US government, on cold, snowy mountain property with propane tanks,
>septic tanks, wells, dead trees, and ticks.
>I am the only true <A HREF="http://www.dhp.com/~kibo">Kibo</A>.
>Finger me for my PGP public key. Check out my home page for the coolest
>way to vote on new newsgroup proposals or to issue Usenet cancels.

Boy, I bet you're a lot of fun at dinner parties.

Big Brother is watching and keeping track of what
you post. I have removed my personal information
from the header and moved it here.

EMail Address:
|miano @    |
|worldnet . |
| att . net |

Full Name:
------------
-John?Miano-
------------

* Re: Where to find Grady Booch, the object-oriented crook with a faggy Chassidic goatee
@ 1997-03-31  0:00 ` David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1997-03-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <5hmtoa$drj@stronghold.dhp.com>,
the one and only real true kibo  <kibo@dhp.com> wrote:

PGP Drivel deleted....

Colin James lives!  Everybody hide!

:-)

On the brighter side, the web page (http://www.dhp.com/~kibo) is dead.
Brash, bold, and hiding behind a rock.  Reminds me of a Gila monster. :-)